I did my application online, got an email for a qualified amount. Went to the store picked out my items and they were delivered next day.

I can log into their website make my payments and even see my pay off amount if I choose 90 days same as cash. As for the credit check, the store I visit advertises "no credit check" but that doesn't mean that an outside lender such as Progressive doesn't do one.

I really would expect they would. I love the convenience of pay my payment when I have the time and seeing immediately how and where the payment is applied as well as my pay off at any time.

This reviewer shared experience about good customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall satisfied with Progressive Leasing. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Progressive Leasing.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Financial Services category for more informed decision or compare Progressive Leasing to other companies on our site.

Comments

Memphis, Tennessee, United States #1133521

I am trying to contact someone about my account it should be paid out 3/20/2016 i need to confirm. but it is hard to locate the phone number. i do not want the store to take another payment out of my account.

South Jordan, Utah, United States #1109540

We would like to thank you for your thoughtfulness in leaving a positive review of our services. We value you as our Customer, and look forward to working together in the future!