Looking at these people that are paid by this company to belittle the little man... no not good for business.

After reading the responses of these undercover sharks savers of Progressive, I have decided to go to a regular furniture store and make a purchase. I was thinking about purchasing a electric fireplace from Big Lots... again after reading these mean and unnecessary comments, it leads you to believe most these are employee's of this company. I'm sure I will pass, this isn't what I am hoping to get involved with right now.

Thanks everyone for saving me from this mistake...

Thanks.

This person wrote the review progressive financial lease from Progressive Leasing. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Progressive Leasing to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Progressive Leasing for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

I was approved and now in the process of cancelling delivery. I know they are shady they are stating that the company has already been paid and Im trying to figure out how when I never signed or agreed to anything..