These people will charge you several fees from your original approval look else where they are not lifetime nor do I believe they increase credit. Its all a gimmick so that they can make money off of you.

Look else where, im sure you would find a better company to get lifetime credit from. They do not work deals out with you nor do they try to make deals with you. They will rape you for your money and this is before your 90 days.

what they don't tell you is that they charge you a fee when approved and a whole lot of tax. Good Luck, Hope this was good enough for you not to fall for them.

Product or Service Mentioned: Progressive Leasing Leasing.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Apr 07, 2015.

Comments

South Jordan, Utah, United States #992706

Progressive Leasing provides a unique No Credit Needed lease option. We are a lease company not a finance company – we do not charge interest and we do not provide loans.

We partner with retailers all over the country to provide consumers with another ownership option. We strive to be above board with our customers and our hope is that we can assist you with your concerns.

If you would like to discuss your concern with us, please give us a call at 877-593-2520. We appreciate your time.

earriaga09

I wish I had looked them up before going through them. I regret it 100%.