This company is a DISEASE that will NOT leave your banking account until you either DIE or go BANKRUPT !!We work for our hard earn money and it is companies like this that simply take it away.

This is how it works, you go to the Furniture Store, then they tell you that there is a 'LEASING' option (wink wink) and that there will be NO INTEREST (plus you have no clue that this company even exists) and then BOOM, they get you in their trap. If you perform a $1,000 Dollar purchase, they will charge you $2,000, if you spend $1,500, they will charge you $3,000. Pretty much however much you spend, times 2. And the charges will come off every 15 days.

This is a CANCER that will NOT let you live.

I will be posting more information from this RIP OFF on social media, please everyone, spread the word on major forums.Let's rid the world of this thieves.

Review about: Progressive Leasing Furniture Leasing.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

I didn't like: Fees doubled your purchase price, Predatory practice.

Had an Experience with Progressive Leasing?

Comments

Veradale, Washington, United States #1332739

A lot of *** talking from no name cowards

I can only say you sound very uneducated!!I Can’t believe how *** PEOPLE ARE!!!!

I have used Progressive leasing several times & it works well for me.I don’t have good credit, so I use them.

This is for people who don’t have good credit. They are trying to help people to get what they want or need. I’M NOT IGNORANT ENOUGH TO THINK that any company is going to pay for my merchandise for me, so I am able to get what I need, & provide such a service for FREE. You people are idiots!!!

You provide your checking account number and routing number. I certainly know what it is I’m doing when I give someone that kind of access. And I read the CONTRACT that I’m signing. If you don’t, just accept the fact that you were a complete ***, & paying more for your merchandise is the price you pay for being a complete ***.

It is your fault, not Progressive’s fault. They can’t control what every *** salesperson says to make a sale. I think we all know how salespeople are. If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is.

If you were too *** to read the contract you signed, SHAME ON YOU. Quit blaming others for your IGNORANCE!! Progressive is very up front with the service they offer.

You have 90 days to pay it off with a nominal fee for their services.It’s actually a great program, UNLESS YOU ARE AN *** LIKE ALL YOU WHINERS WHO ARE COMPLAINING - YOU HAVE NO ONE TO BLAME BUT YOURSELF!!!!!

to Anonymous #1341112

You obviously work for the company.

ProgressiveLeasingLLC
Progressive Leasing Verified Representative

We apologize for any frustration you have experienced and want to thank you for bringing your concern to our attention.We strive to be above board and upfront with our customers and our hope is that we can assist you with this difficulty.

We encourage you to reach out to us at 877-593-2520.We look forward to hearing from you!