I agree with the previous customers. Companies like this take advantage of customers who are trying to make ends meet or don't have a large sum of money to drop on a purchase for necessities.

To charger 4 times the price of the product is ridiculous.

I happened to misread/not do my research on the process and company. I am grateful that I had the 77.56 per month to pay. But for people looking to go with this company, make sure you pay them in full within 90 days! I understand that companies need to make a profit when loaning/leasing, but this was a horrible way to treat customers.

I think companies like this is why people lose faith in companies in general.

Progressive Leasing is not interested in providing service for the people it serves at all.

Even with the knowledge I have about the terms and conditions, I will NEVER use the account again. I've paid my enormous debt in full and wipe my hands of it.

Review about: Progressive Leasing Leasing.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Comments

ProgressiveLeasingLLC
Progressive Leasing Verified Representative

Your satisfaction is important to us! We apologize for any issue you might have had, and we would like to assist you. Please call us at 877-593-2520.

user79623638

The interest rate is crazy. I would advise anyone who goes this route to make all efforts to pay off in 90 days!

to user79623638 #1462592

I'm not dealing with this company anymore. I bought a kitchen table that was 400 after the 90 days it's up to 1000.

And my payoff now is 400.

I've had it since November. I'm going to spread the word not to use this company.