1.6

Do not ever use this company as your leasing option. Go through a bank or anything else.

They have changed my payment days without my knowledge then added late fees to my account while not letting me know. They have managed to somehow bounce my payments from my bank account which should not be possible, if I don't have the money in my account for anything it just overdraws it and I pay the bank for it when I get payed. They add late fees that are more costly than the actual payments.

Its completely ridiculous. Do not ever use this company.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of customer service and being misinformed. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of billing department and associated monetary loss in the amount of $200. Progressive Leasing needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned billing department in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Progressive Leasing.

Comments