1.5
Additional Fees
Interest Rate
Privacy and Data Security

I know that it isn't Progressive Leasings fault that I was not told that my total amount would not only double, but the "sales tax" would be high, but what I do not understand is why in the world do I have to pay "sales tax" in order to get the furniture AND pay "sales tax" on EVERY PAYMENT I MAKE TO PROGRESSIVE LEASING?!Even if it is an early payment I still have to pay extra to make up for the tax they are taking out.

Then on top of that their website tries to grey out the words (plus applicable sales tax) written under the balance scheduled for the next payment. So basically even if I paid the "entire balance" in one payment. I'm not really paying the balance because guess what? The "applicable sales tax" will take a chunk out of that!!

The contract makes it seem like you have a 90 day pay off option upfront, but you don't. If you add up how much you're "actually" paying on your account PLUS what you're "actually" paying in "sales tax" it's higher than your 90 day pay off amount! They just try and put your total payment amount on there to make it seem better. Well why not put my "actual" total payment amount towards my 90 pay off?!

What they should have put in small letters under your due amount is (The payment you make on your balance will actually be lower due to our sales tax on every single payment.Thank you for giving us your money!) This is just very disappointing in many ways and the agent I leased from will never get business done with me or my family again because they said they've been leasing furniture for a certain amount of years so I know for a fact they knew about the fine print written in these contracts.

Review about: Progressive Leasing Furniture Leasing.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Had an Experience with Progressive Leasing?

Comments

ProgressiveLeasingLLC
Progressive Leasing Verified Representative

Thank you for bringing your concern to our attention.If you have indeed posted this concern regarding Progressive Financial, You may wish to contact them at 800-566-3053.

However, based on the details of your concern we believe you meant to address Progressive Leasing.

Progressive Leasing provides a unique No Credit Needed lease option. We are a lease company not a finance company we do not charge interest and we do not provide loans. We partner with retailers across the nation to provide an alternative lease to own option.

We strive to be above board with our customers and our hope is that we can assist you with your concerns.You can find more information on us by visiting www.progleasing.com.

We encourage you to reach out to us at 877-593-2520.