2K views
With Company response Not resolved

Clearly Progressive states that this is a No Credit check finance company. Then why was I denied?

This is by far false advertisement! I tried not to go through Rent-a-Center, but clearly this is where I will be because I have paid off much through Rent a center and came back with no problems. Get it together Progressive. You all are a joke, for real.

I make more than enough money. I'll take my business somewhere in which I don't have to be deceived. Thanks for NOTHING. I will report to the better business bureau in reference to your false advertisement of no credit check and I clearly makes more than the asked amount.

I will warn everyone I know not to even bother trying to finance through you all. Sad............

This person wrote the review because of "liars" at Progressive Leasing. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Progressive Leasing to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Progressive Leasing and progressive leasing leasing for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Canoga Park, California, United States #1194586

CLEARLY Progressive says "No credit needed" NOT "No Credit Check" Big Big difference!!!mizi

Phoenix, Arizona, United States #1194385

Progressive Leasing is a No Credit Needed Company. They do not say that they do not check your credit.

Tucson, Arizona, United States #1182952

They are telling the truth when they say no credit check. Have you checked your credit score to see if there has been an inquiry?

I can tell you there will not be one.

You didn't qualify because you maybe didn't have he account open for as long as they specified or maybe there were too many NSF...either way, before sounding like a complete dumb *** and contacting the BBB for running a credit check that never happened, take a look at why your only welcome at Rent A Center. That speaks for itself!

ProgressiveLeasingLLC
Progressive Leasing Response

Thank you for bringing your concern to our attention. We strive to be above board with our customers and our hope is that we can assist you with your concerns.

If you would like to discuss your concern with us, please give us a call at 877-593-2520. We appreciate your time.