DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW I GOT DECLINED FROM A PROGRAM THAT DOESN'T REQUIRE A CREDIT CHECK AND EVERYONE'S APPROVE. I'VE WORKED AT MY FULL TIME JOB FOR 3 YEARS AND MY PART TIME FOR 6 MONTHS.

I HAVE HAD THE SAME BANK ACCOUNT WITH DIRECT DEPOSIT FOR 3 YEARS AND NO NSF FEES EVER. THE REASON THE GAVE ME WAS NOT ENOUGH BANKING. WTH.. YOUR COMPANY SUCKS AND FALSE ADVERTISING!!

ACCORDING TO YOUR SLOGAN (Traditional lending options aren’t a good fit for everyone which is why Progressive Leasing created a NO CREDIT NEEDED solution. Our program provides an additional option which allows businesses the ability to cater to a larger consumer base.

Every day more and more stores are turning away customers and losing sales due to less-than-perfect credit or the customer’s inability to pay upfront. With Progressive, you can say “yes” when others say “no.”) YOU SURE DID TURN AWAY!!!!

I didn't like: False advertisement.

Comments

it is so funny for AJackson24 you are a GM and make over $50k and you are still looking to finance your furniture?? lies

to kikm #1456908

so people that makes over a certain amount of money a year dont finance ? do you live under a rock ?

They did the same thing to me. i make $50k yearly, have been with the same job for 3 years (i'm the GM), and have had the same checking account for 3 years with no strikes against it.

They denied me and won't even tell me why.

That's after I sent in my 90day banking statement.

No thanks, I'll stick with Snap Finance.

ProgressiveLeasingLLC
to AJackson24 #1427270
Progressive Leasing Verified Representative

Thank you for contacting us and allowing us to assist you. We hope the explanation offered today was satisfactory and look forward to working with you in the future. Please don't hesitate to contact us again!

ProgressiveLeasingLLC
Progressive Leasing Verified Representative

We apologize for any frustration you have experienced and want to thank you for bringing your concern to our attention. We strive to provide an excellent customer experience and hope we can do the same for you.

We encourage you to reach out to us at 877-593-2520 so we can resolve this situation for you in a timely manner. We look forward to hearing from you!