Progressive Leasing Phone Numbers and Emails

Media
Marketing Inquiries
investors@progholdings.com
Is this your business?
More phone numbers and emails Less phone numbers and emails
PissedConsumer Club

2.3 / 5
Poor
Guest-5488690
Canceling

It is a dam shame period I don't want to keep going back over I was destroyed in all this and disappointed never us again

Flynn R
Abysmal Support
stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating
1.5

It's 2023, and this company doesn't allow you to change your primary payment card online? It doesn't even have an online chat feature?

No ability to send online message or email? When I called, twice, the recording cut out to a ringing tone and then nothing. No one answered and no one responded. I sat by the phone on speaker to see if it was just a terrible hold system, but after 4 minutes the call was ended [and it was not a disconnection from my end].
I find it absolutely asinine that I have to CALL in order to just change my primary card that payments are withdrawn from.

There's zero excuse for it in this day and age. I'm going to avoid using Progressive Leasing like the plague from now on. Figured it was easy and worth it to break down into smaller payments without credit cards, but after the amount of frustration I've had dealing with just trying to switch my primary card is absolutely ridiculous and horrible customer support and service.

I still haven't been able to reach anyone and the crap website coding doesn't let me switch the primary card, even when payments aren't pending. I'll be sure to let everyone I know not to do business with Progressive Leasing.

Sara Wqe
No problems with customer service, They do ridiculously overcharge.

But you get what you get when you ask someone to trust you without a credit report. My son had just turned 18 and wanted a PC so he went through them (against my better judgment) He has had no problems.

We have been able to reach customer service and have had excellent service on several occasions to make arrangements and for a pay off.

He has since established credit and has a credit card. But this was a nice way for him to get in the habit of paying a bill regularly.

How Good is Progressive Leasing's Customer Service?

Latosha Hel
Latosha Hel
Feels Disappointed | Dec 15, 2023

No one answers the phone saying there closed during normal business hours

Sy Jmm

Good professional out stand

Bitena G
Bitena G
Feels Satisfied | Mar 06, 2023

No problem with customer support! My product which is a table set the chairs are not made well they are coming almost at the legs.

Summary of Progressive Leasing Customer Service Calls

26% ISSUES
RESOLVED

Top Reasons of Customers Calls

Consumers Call the Most From

Why Do People Call Progressive Leasing?

Payments and Charges Question:

• “Payment”
  • “To delete payment method”
  • “To discuss payment options”

Request for Information Question:

• “Ask question about leasing”
  • “About my billAbout my account payoff”
  • “About my account”

Account Question:

• “Just for my balance”
  • “Can't get into my account”
  • “What is the balance on my phone”

Employment Question:

• “Early pay off”
  • “Pay off account”
  • “Payoff quote”

Product/ Service Question:

• “Wanting a list of companies that use ur loan service”
  • “Damaged furniture”
  • “Had trouble locating items just took longer but worked well”

Return/ Replace Question:

• “Hello, I am trying to contact someone and it is not possible, since 10 am I have been trying and they put me on hold for up to 30 minutes, I hang up and try and the same thing happens. I need to change my payment date. Please”
  • “I need to change my payment date”
  • “Return”

Website/ Application Question:

• “Lease application was for the wrong store was for biglots not overstock”
  • “I wasn’t a peed off customer. Just went to wrong site to find there number.”
  • “Applications”

Activation/ Cancellation Question:

• “Canceling”
  • “Cancel purchase made two days ago”
  • “Cancel automatic bank draft without my consent.”

Staff Question:

• “Customer Service Question”
  • “Want to discontinue My service”
  • “Customer service”

Refund Question:

• “I want my money back you guys are supposed to call me back”
  • “Refund”
  • “Mattress refund”

Cards Question:

• “Do you guys do virtual card”
  • “Approved but card error at swipe”
  • “Credit card issue”

Shipping and Delivery Question:

• “Did not get merchandise”
  • “My furniture that I didn't receive from Big lot”
  • “To get the pay off”

Other Question:

• “Customer”
  • “Late pay”
  • “Online order”

About

Related Companies

Aarons, Vive Financial, Hc Processing Center, Progressive Finance Holdings, The Helpcard

Summary

Progressive Leasing is a consumer financing company. It specializes in no credit lease purchase options for both customers and stores. The company was founded in 1999. Its headquarters is based in Salt Lake City, Utah, USA. Progressive Leasing offers payment software products in more than 45 states working with retailers. It is a subsidiary of Aaron’s Inc. Progressive Leasing has a 90 day early buyout payment option. Their lease purchase option ensures automated online instant response. All approvals are quick. The company provides personal online trainings. No annual or equipment fees are required. Phone support is available 24/7. There is a Progressive application for iOS and Android operating systems.

Progressive Leasing reviews and complaints

Progressive Leasing is ranked 297 out of 3719 in Financial Services category

Payment Methods

VISAMasterCard

Do you have something to say about Progressive Leasing? What happened? What can we help you with?
Submit review Don't show this popup