2.6
Additional Fees
Interest Rate
Privacy and Data Security

Progressive leasing need customer service training classes. Progressive leasing is a good company but their representatives are horrible.

One person tells you one thing and someone else tells you something different. Progressive employees are on the same page but in different books. I asked to speak to a supervisor. Shelby states that she was a supervisor.

She was nice nasty. This is the fifth time that I purchased merchandise from Progressive. I have perfect credit with them. They don't appreciate a loyal customer.

This is very sad. Progressive should monitor the conversations with customers.

I sent an email to Progressive about my situation and never got a response. Progressive should have monthly meetings on customer service.

Product or Service Mentioned: Progressive Leasing Customer Care.

I liked: Company is great.

I didn't like: Customer service representatives.

Comments

ProgressiveLeasingLLC
Progressive Leasing Verified Representative

We thank you for bringing your concern to our attention and apologize if something occurred that did not meet your expectations. Our records indicate that your concern was resolved.

We value you as our customer and hope that the resolution provided was satisfactory.

If you have any further concerns or questions, please feel free to contact us at 877-593-2520. We appreciate your time and hope you have a good day.

wanda2018