1.2K views
With Company response Not resolved
Additional Fees

I purchased a bedroom set in February from Big Lots for $2300 and leased through this company. At the time they made the easy payment plan sound like a good thing.

Even though I have been paying almost $400 a month on it for the past 4 months, they're telling me I have to pay this amount for 12 months...which is $4800. That's not what they originally said to me. If they're not charging interest, than what are all those extra fees for? I hope they go out of business.

They ought to be called "Progressive stealing!" Instead.

Do not deal with these people. They give you a lot of double talk and charge you three times what the stuff is worth in the end.

Product or Service Mentioned: Progressive Leasing Furniture Leasing.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

I didn't like: Fees doubled your purchase price, Furniture was not assembled.

Company wrote 1 public responses to the review from Jun 17, 2016.

Comments

Tucson, Arizona, United States #1182948

Maybe you didn't pay attention when they went over things with you. They clearly state that if you pay off the entire balance within 90 days it will be interest free.

It was your responsibility to let the representative with progressive know that you wanted the 90 day same as cash. You can't be mad because you didn't understand.

It is your fault, not the company. If you don't understand, ask questions next time and you'll avoid making a *** mistake like you just did!

ProgressiveLeasingLLC
Progressive Leasing Response

Thank you for bringing your concern to our attention. We strive to be above board with our customers and our hope is that we can assist you with your concerns.

If you would like to discuss your concern with us, please give us a call at 877-593-2520. We appreciate your time.