1.2K views
With Company response Not resolved
Additional Fees

I purchased a bedroom set in February from Big Lots for $2300 and leased through this company. At the time they made the easy payment plan sound like a good thing.

Even though I have been paying almost $400 a month on it for the past 4 months, they're telling me I have to pay this amount for 12 months...which is $4800. That's not what they originally said to me. If they're not charging interest, than what are all those extra fees for? I hope they go out of business.

They ought to be called "Progressive stealing!" Instead.

Do not deal with these people. They give you a lot of double talk and charge you three times what the stuff is worth in the end.

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to issue a partial refund. This person is overall dissatisfied with Progressive Leasing. The most disappointing about progressive leasing furniture leasing at Progressive Leasing was fees doubled your purchase price and furniture was not assembled Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Progressive Leasing.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Financial Services category for more informed decision or compare Progressive Leasing to other companies on our site.

Comments

Tucson, Arizona, United States #1182948

Maybe you didn't pay attention when they went over things with you. They clearly state that if you pay off the entire balance within 90 days it will be interest free.

It was your responsibility to let the representative with progressive know that you wanted the 90 day same as cash. You can't be mad because you didn't understand.

It is your fault, not the company. If you don't understand, ask questions next time and you'll avoid making a *** mistake like you just did!

ProgressiveLeasingLLC
Progressive Leasing Response

Thank you for bringing your concern to our attention. We strive to be above board with our customers and our hope is that we can assist you with your concerns.

If you would like to discuss your concern with us, please give us a call at 877-593-2520. We appreciate your time.