the same thing happened to me with Progressive, called to payoff the balance the day before it was due and before outrageous interest compounds to several hundreds additional was due. Paid the amount that was told to me and I get a statement from them saying I owe a payment and because that payment was not made (via my account) it went into another category or "reopened" and now I owed several hundred dollars.

TAKE IT FROM ME YOU DON'T TO USE THIS COMPANY IF YOU CAN'T PAY FOR IT, THEN LET IT GO!!!!

IT IS NOT WORTH IT. THEY BAIT AND SWITCH, WAIT UNTIL CERTAIN TIME FRAMES PASS BEFORE THEY CONTACT YOU SO YOU DON'T HAVE A OPTION, THEY ARE A RIP OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to issue a partial refund. coniwms is overall dissatisfied with Progressive Leasing. The most disappointing about payment due at Progressive Leasing was outrageous rate Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Progressive Leasing.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Financial Services category for more informed decision or compare Progressive Leasing to other companies on our site.

Comments

South Jordan, Utah, United States #965609

Thank you for bringing your concern to our attention. If you have indeed posted this concern regarding “Progressive Financial” you may wish to contact them at 800-566-3053.

However, based on the details of your concern we believe you meant to address “Progressive Leasing”.

Progressive Leasing provides a unique No Credit Needed lease purchase option. We are a lease company not a finance company – we do not charge interest and we do not provide loans. We partner with retailers all over the country to provide consumers with another ownership option.

We strive to be above board with our customers and our hope is that we can assist you with your concerns. You can find more information on us by visiting www.progleasing.com.

If you would like to discuss your concern with us, please give us a call at 877-898-1970.

We appreciate your time.