I went and got a cell phone -I have the receipt -the phone was 700.00 --they approved me for 1000.00--- so they said I would get all the information via email. Well I certainly did and found out if I don't pay this off within 90 days --I will be paying 1700.00.

That is criminal. They have some lame excuse why. I don't appreciate the deceit and not being up front about this.

How can I be approved for only 1000.00 and they say I will owe 1700.00. That is the most unethical, poor business that I have ever encountered.

Reviewer is in happy mood. skkrivanek stated that there is a room for improvement of outrageous rate and price gouging. Please contact the author of this review to discuss "im not happy" of progressive leasing electronics leasing. Progressive Leasing needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned progressive leasing electronics leasing in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Progressive Leasing.

Comments