4.7

I also have used Progressive Finance to buy furniture for my home. I have always paid it off within 90 days so that I wouldn't have to pay the outrageous finance charges.

If you read the contract, the terms are very clear. Progressive is extremely transparent and find that they are an honest and straight forward financing alternative for those of us who have some credit challenges. Since I have had several loans with them and have paid them off within the first 90 days, I have an excellent credit rating the maximum I can finance has been increased substantially. Will I use it?

Probably not, unless I KNOW I can pay it off in 90 days. Be responsible folks... read everything before you sign and you shouldn't have any issues.

It is those who sign contracts and don't bother reading that always have issues. Good luck!

This reviewer shared experience about good customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). koubido is overall satisfied with Progressive Leasing. the best about positive experience from Progressive Leasing was customer service. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Progressive Leasing.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Financial Services category for more informed decision or compare Progressive Leasing to other companies on our site.

Comments

Another employee posing as a consumer. We all know your lying because they don't even give you the contract.

They email it to you after you sign on a little tin credit card reader. They quote you prices and tell you the payment arrangement amount and mention nothing about being billed over 1000 for no reason. Because there is absolutely no reason. It's extremely to high to be interest.

If this was a legit company the payment arrangement amounts would equal what you need to pay to finish in 3 months.

The goal is to extort money. They need to monitor these fake customer posts.

Middletown, Ohio, United States #992265

Credit rating? Your full of it.

They don't report to the credit agency I asked about that first!

Progressive acting like a happy customer. BS!

to Anonymous Gilbert, Arizona, United States #992321

You are correct. When I wrote "credit rating," I was referring to my credit rating with Progressive.

I should have written that different as they do not report to credit bureaus. However, no "bs" I am a real customer and I do not work for Progressive.

I'm sorry if your experience with them is not the same as mine.

They served their purpose which allowed me to buy a very expensive bed for my mom. I had zero issues with Progressive.

to Anonymous Las Vegas, Nevada, United States #992351

I have not had any problems. I pay my bill within the 90days and all is well.

Their CS dept is always polite and helpful. Check out other lease/own companies then compare.