1.9
Additional Fees
Interest Rate
Privacy and Data Security

I have just experienced the very same predatory practice. Purchased a sofa and chair in the amount of 520.00 made a deposit and leased the remaining balance.

According to my documentation, my final payment would be 4months after purchase. After full payment was received, they took another deduction from my account. The customer service representative stated that the lease for those items was for 15months!! bringing the total of a 520.00 purchase to 1090.00.

That is double the price for merchandise that was paid off last month!!! This disclaimer was not verbalized to me, who would pay double for merchandise...:(!!

No way, will they get away with this, I will NEVER use them again. Be Cautious Read and Re-read all fine prints and have the representative spell it out to you in its entirety.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. kenni stated that there is a room for improvement of total purchase price is doubled. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss pricing issue of progressive leasing leasing and associated monetary loss in the amount of $520. Progressive Leasing needs to "i have paper work stating that the final payment for services received reflected november 8, 2016. i would like that contractual agreement to be honored. i was not informed that a 500.00 charge would extend for 15 months doubling the cost of merchandise" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned progressive leasing leasing in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Progressive Leasing.

Comments

Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States #1273245

This issue has not been resolved. I will attempt to reach out to this company once more before, I take it to the next level.

ProgressiveLeasingLLC
to Anonymous South Jordan, Utah, United States #1273663
Progressive Leasing Verified Representative

We look forward to hearing from you so we can assist with your concerns. The number we mentioned previously, 877-593-2520, is a direct line to a Customer Relations Manager.

Our hope in this situation, as it is with each concern that is brought to our attention, is that we can help resolve your situation. Thank you for your time!

ProgressiveLeasingLLC
Progressive Leasing Verified Representative

Thank you for bringing your concern to our attention. We strive to be above board with our customers and our hope is that we can assist you with your concerns.

If you would like to discuss your concern with us, please give us a call at 877-593-2520. We appreciate your time.

to ProgressiveLeasingLLC Alameda, California, United States #1265239

This scripted apology is on all the complaints regarding your company!

Sacramento, California, United States #1258737

BOUGHT SOME TIRES FOR MY JEEP, DUDE SAID 900 BUCKS, I SAID COOL MAN LETS DO IT! SO I GET HOME AND THE STATEMENT SAID MY TOTAL WOULD BE OVER 2,000 DOLLARS BY THE END OF THE SCHEDULED PAYMENTS. *** THAT, *** PROGRESSIVE, *** LEASING, *** CAPITOLISM, AND *** DONALD TRUMP.