I became aware of the fact that I would be paying x2 the original price of my financed amount. No one brought this to my attention in any of the dealings with the furniture place.

Shame on me for not reading closer, lesson learned but wow this is such a complete sham. I will pay over $5k for $2500 worth of merchandise financed. I can't believe this is legal! Early pay off only saves you $600.

I wish I never would have signed this horrible agreement.

Make sure to know what you are getting into when dealing with Progressive Leasing. It is made to sound convenient and easy, but it is for a huge price!!!

Review about: Progressive Leasing Furniture Leasing.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

I didn't like: Deceptive contract, Total purchase price is doubled, Stealing money.

Comments

I Can’t believe how *** PEOPLE ARE!!!!

I have used Progressive leasing several times & it works well for me. I don’t have good credit, so I use them.

This is for people who don’t have good credit. They are trying to help people to get what they want or need. I’M NOT IGNORANT ENOUGH TO THINK that any company is going to pay for my merchandise for me, so I am able to get what I need, & provide such a service for FREE. You people are idiots!!!

You provide your checking account number and routing number. I certainly know what it is I’m doing when I give someone that kind of access. And I read the CONTRACT that I’m signing. If you don’t, just accept the fact that you were a complete ***, & paying more for your merchandise is the price you pay for being a complete ***.

It is your fault, not Progressive’s fault. They can’t control what every *** salesperson says to make a sale. I think we all know how salespeople are. If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is.

If you were too *** to read the contract you signed, SHAME ON YOU. Quit blaming others for your IGNORANCE!! Progressive is very up front with the service they offer.

You have 90 days to pay it off with a nominal fee for their services. It’s actually a great program, UNLESS YOU ARE AN *** LIKE ALL YOU WHINERS WHO ARE COMPLAINING - YOU HAVE NO ONE TO BLAME BUT YOURSELF!!!!!

Indian Wells, California, United States #1324064

lol they put the same sorry ahh comment and apology on every post lmao ol copy and paste ahhes

#1319999

I agree with you they rip people from their money they double thinking you have a great sale but you don't.

ProgressiveLeasingLLC
Progressive Leasing Verified Representative

We apologize for any frustration you have experienced and want to thank you for bringing your concern to our attention. We strive to be above board with our customers and our hope is that we can assist you with this difficulty.

We encourage you to reach out to us at 877-593-2520. We look forward to hearing from you!