I purchased stereo equipment for my two autos for $2900. I have been making payments of $226.80 every 2 weeks for 5 months, I wanted to pay it off now and they told me they would ALLOW me to pay an additional $1600 to pay off! This is a ripoff and loan sharking practice, and that's against the law. So in essence they want me to pay $3900 for the units meaning a total of $1000 for interest for 5 months. I am contacting the better business bureau and the attorney general of California for options. This is unfair lending I was never told how much it would be if I paid off after the 90 days, the salesman said as long as it was done within 6 months you were ok.

practice

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "excessive charge for less than 6 mo payoff" of progressive financial lease and associated monetary loss in the amount of $1000. Progressive Leasing needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned progressive financial lease in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Progressive Leasing.

Comments

Thus is exactly what they did to me...they tried to offer me $200.00 as a hush up I told them to go .....themselves

South Jordan, Utah, United States #1109621

Thank you for bringing your concern to our attention. We strive to be above board with our customers and our hope is that we can assist you with your concerns.

We would like to discuss your concern, please give us a call at 877-593-2520. We appreciate your time.

What was the ending result? I'm going through the same thing now and trying to figure out what to do.

to Anonymous South Jordan, Utah, United States #1109624

Please note that the number listed in each response to a concern, is a direct line to a Customer Relations Manager. By calling that line, you may discuss situations such as this.

Our hope in this situation, as it is with each concern that is brought to our attention, is that we can assist you with resolving your concerns.

Please give us a call at 877-593-2520. We appreciate your time.