1.3K views

Leased with Progressive, agreed to pay Bi-weekly payments, they have debited out of 2 of my accounts on numerous occasions. I've complained and asked them to REMOVE MY ACCOUNT NUMBERS and that I would instead mail the payments, they say OK, now I come to see that they are still withdrawing out of my accounts.

I've also asked them to STOP calling me on my cell phone due to my minutes and that they could contact me at home, but they still call me over 10 times per day, isn't this a violation?!!! Taking money out of my 2 checking accounts and they blame it on their computer system, then calling me so many times even after a payment has already been taken out of my account?

Attorneys, please look into this and can you file a #ClassActionLawSuit

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to "i'll return your products and call it a squash! products are still in great condition, i no longer want to deal with your company!" as the author lost $2000. This person is overall dissatisfied with Progressive Leasing. The most disappointing about collection calls at Progressive Leasing was outrageous rates screwing people Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Progressive Leasing.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Financial Services category for more informed decision or compare Progressive Leasing to other companies on our site.

Comments

How do i become part of the class action lawsuit?

Please contact me at andrea.m.martinez86@gmail.com

South Jordan, Utah, United States #965623

Thank you for bringing your concern to our attention. If you have indeed posted this concern regarding “Progressive Financial” you may wish to contact them at 800-566-3053.

However, based on the details of your concern we believe you meant to address “Progressive Leasing”.

Progressive Leasing provides a unique No Credit Needed lease purchase option. We are a lease company not a finance company – we do not charge interest and we do not provide loans. We partner with retailers all over the country to provide consumers with another ownership option.

We strive to be above board with our customers and our hope is that we can assist you with your concerns. You can find more information on us by visiting www.progleasing.com.

If you would like to discuss your concern with us, please give us a call at 877-898-1970.

We appreciate your time.

Tucson, Arizona, United States #963478

Same thing happened to me in Arizona. Then before they could roll me into the double your price program, I went online and submitted payment.

Guess what, they didn't put it through. They claim the Bank refused it, sorry but that would mean some record at the Bank and there is none.

We need to subpoena their records there will be clear evidence of a pattern of forcing people into higher payoffs. Sam Levitz should also be investigated as this is their preferred lender, there may be kickbacks involved.

I am planning on filing with or without an attorney!