Angola, New York

I had to go on disability for short term illness. tried to work out an arrangement..

they refused started calling me between 8-10 times daily.now, they begin their calls at 6 am!!!! when I answer they have already hung up.. I am trying to find legal help now. when I applied for the lease they never stated what the payments would be , or the interest rates.

they did not even give me the paperwork until AFTER I signed the receipt and then in a low voice told me what the payments MIGHT be.

they did not even tell me the payments would be taken out of every paycheck I had already rented e u-haul truck and everything had been loaded on the truck before I received the paperwork,which by the way was only a small receipt i just drove home, I realized arfterwords my$700.00 purchase was going to cost me almost $1800.00 unless I paid it in 2 months. now I get a wake-up call every morning at 6am

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "harrassement by progressive" of progressive financial lease. Progressive Leasing needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned progressive financial lease in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Progressive Leasing.

Comments

South Jordan, Utah, United States #1109118

Thank you for bringing your concern to our attention. If you have indeed posted this concern regarding “Progressive Financial”, you may wish to contact them at 800-566-3053.

However, based on the details of your concern we believe you meant to address Progressive Leasing.

If you would like to discuss your concern with us, please give us a call at 877-593-2520, which is a direct line to a Customer Relations Manager. We appreciate your time.