Angola,New York

I had to go on disability for short term illness. tried to work out an arrangement..

they refused started calling me between 8-10 times daily.now, they begin their calls at 6 am!!!! when I answer they have already hung up.. I am trying to find legal help now. when I applied for the lease they never stated what the payments would be , or the interest rates.

they did not even give me the paperwork until AFTER I signed the receipt and then in a low voice told me what the payments MIGHT be.

they did not even tell me the payments would be taken out of every paycheck I had already rented e u-haul truck and everything had been loaded on the truck before I received the paperwork,which by the way was only a small receipt i just drove home, I realized arfterwords my$700.00 purchase was going to cost me almost $1800.00 unless I paid it in 2 months. now I get a wake-up call every morning at 6am

Reason of review: harrassement by progressive.

Comments

South Jordan, Utah, United States #1109118

Thank you for bringing your concern to our attention. If you have indeed posted this concern regarding “Progressive Financial”, you may wish to contact them at 800-566-3053.

However, based on the details of your concern we believe you meant to address Progressive Leasing.

If you would like to discuss your concern with us, please give us a call at 877-593-2520, which is a direct line to a Customer Relations Manager. We appreciate your time.