With Company response Not resolved

DO NOT deal with them over charges and will not refund money that is do. I will never do business again with them.

They also harass on the same day payment is do. Wish I would have never gotten anything from this company. Cannot explain charges on my account. Will not let you speak to supervisor.

I will not shop at Big Lots again. Big lots should be beware of who they work with. Worst company ever. I am going to let the Better Business Bureau know about this company also.

Cannot explain any charges and took things back to the store and was issued a refund not showing up on my account. BEWARE BUYERS!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Progressive Leasing Customer Care.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

I didn't like: Whole experience, Fees doubled your purchase price.

Comments

rvp2016
Memphis, Tennessee, United States #1253106

we are looking into filing a C.A.L please contact me.

@

mmshottie84@aol.com

(super old email, no judgement please lol, didn't want to post my real one here.)

Daphne, Alabama, United States #1205751

when you call you dont get anywhere BIG LOT DONT EVER HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT ME AGAIN.

ProgressiveLeasingLLC
#1200379
Progressive Leasing Response

Thank you for bringing your concern to our attention. We strive to be above board with our customers and our hope is that we can assist you with your concerns.

If you would like to discuss your concern with us, please give us a call at 877-593-2520. We appreciate your time.