3.2
Additional Fees
Interest Rate
Privacy and Data Security

When I applied for the leasing program it was a smooth application process online. However, once I arrived at the merchant to lease items it became a nightmare.

The store was unknowledgeable about how the program worked. I had to do the application process over because the manager of the store entered the information wrong. The initial payment is the fee to Progressive for leasing the merchandise, it does not go towards the purchase amount of the merchandise you lease. If you do a return you do not get the initial payment refunded as the store told me it would be.

Your account is no put on the 90 day payoff you have to call to request that otherwise you will be paying triple the cost of the merchandise.

On a positive note, the customer service agents at progressive are very friendly, polite, and easy to work with. I would never use this service again.

Product or Service Mentioned: Progressive Leasing Leasing.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I liked: Staff.

I didn't like: Sales girl misrepresented the sales.

Company wrote 1 public responses to the review from Mar 09.

Comments

ProgressiveLeasingLLC
Progressive Leasing Verified Representative

Your satisfaction is important to us! We apologize for any issue you may be having, and we would like to assist you. Please call us at 877-593-2520.