Additional Fees

Ok, the only number we have to call is 877-898-1970 so we have no choice but to hear the lady say how she can't verify the account even though I entered all the correct numbers into the system. Then once I get to the part about talking to a rep, they say press 0.

I tried that a few times and nothing. Then I got an epiphany and tried pressing 0# and they did say something but I waited for over 15 mins. before I hung up. Poor Customer service and why don't you all tell people to dial 0# if that is what will get a response??

Do you people work during the day? Do you ever pick up the phone?

Product or Service Mentioned: Progressive Leasing Customer Care.

Reason of review: Delivery guys didn't help with anything other than plopping down the bed and saying, "sign this" and practically running out the door..

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Company wrote 2 public responses to the review from Sep 01, 2016.

Comments

ProgressiveLeasingLLC
#1207161
Progressive Leasing Response

Thank you for bringing your concern to our attention. We strive to be above board with our customers and our hope is that we can assist you with your concerns.

If you would like to discuss your concern with us, please give us a call at 877-593-2520. We appreciate your time.

to Progressive Leasing Response Kennesaw, Georgia, United States #1306612

I would like to speak with a rep. I have been on hold all day.

I never experienced anything like this before. Very unprofessional

ProgressiveLeasingLLC
to Sabrina Johnson #1307024
Progressive Leasing Verified Representative

We thank you for bringing your concern to our attention, and apologize if something occurred that didn't meet your expectations. We value you as our Customer and our hope is that the resolution offered today was a satisfactory outcome to this situation. We appreciate your time.