With Company response Not resolved
2.1
Additional Fees
Interest Rate
Privacy and Data Security

There has been the neglect for honoring the payoff I requested in July which would have not been inclusive of the enormous additional interest. The payment deductions were stopped when I questioned the total and even after the furniture store clarified the information, there was not the use of my information I provided for payment.

My account was not charged monthly nor the pay off I requested. This is not very credible practice and the customer concerns are not validated with positive solution based customer care. During the months that I believed my account request for pay off was completed, there was not any written correspondence. I only found out of the situation upon being home from out of town work, and checking all of my old voice mails.

You would think that written correspondence is a measure to insure a consumer gets information of this magnitude of importance. Not Progressive it appears. Nearly $800 (783.82 to be exact), for a $299.00 sale. This is absolutely terrible!

Early pay off of 419.00 was the total I should have paid off, minus the two months of payments up until that point.

However, I was informed last week that I need to pay the total for the payments not electronically processed, which was not by my request, plus a $444.86 is now the payoff although I have made payments of nearly $150 of the original $299. I'd like to pay the pay of that I was given the total of in July, not be over charged and penalized for actions that were neglectfull to me as a consumer.

Product or Service Mentioned: Progressive Leasing Furniture Leasing.

Reason of review: Delay in my request for pay off, failure to notify me at any time in writing,.

Preferred solution: The pay off I was given when I requested it take place be honored.

I didn't like: Customer service, Fees double.

Comments

ProgressiveLeasingLLC
#1219589
Progressive Leasing Response

Thank you for bringing your concern to our attention. We strive to be above board with our customers and our hope is that we can assist you with your concerns.

If you would like to discuss your concern with us, please give us a call at 877-593-2520. We appreciate your time.

to Progressive Leasing Response Mission Viejo, California, United States #1220668

What a bunch of ***! You don't give a *** about the customer.

Your only concern is making as much profit off each loan as possible. Even if that means not processing payments to allow the interest rate and fees to accumulate.

You also process some payments early hoping to overdraw bank accounts. I have written proof of these practices.I would never recommend this company to anyone and will walk through Big Lots warning people about Progressive Leasing.

ProgressiveLeasingLLC
to Anonymous Englewood, Colorado, United States #1226904
Progressive Leasing Response

We apologize if something occurred that didn't meet your expectations. We value you as our Customer and our hope is that the resolution offered was a satisfactory outcome to this situation. We appreciate your time