I put an application in online and mistakenly entered a closed acct, when I called to correct it, I was told they needed 3 bank statements and at least 2 more of my personal documents. They told me it was the "procedure", which is absurd, when they did get the correct information, and was told why It was entered incorrectly.

I talked to a mgr who was even more insulting, by apologizing. So, the question is, "if this company does not require a credit check, why do they need all of your personal information?" I have bought furniture with these people for the last 10 years and it is sad to say that in the end, they are not any better then their competitors.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of false advertisement. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "made up policy" of a product or service. Progressive Leasing needs to "allow me to have a lease agreement" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned a product or service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Progressive Leasing.

Comments