1.8
Privacy and Data Security

I had purchased a mattress through your leasing company and your seller of the sale lied from the get go, about how I was getting charged from the time he started the sale. I had ask the sales person several times to insure myself that the payment I was making we be only 88.00 dollars a month he insured me every time I ask that it would even right up to the time that he handed me my paperwork which we didn't have any words about what so ever other than sign here on a computer.

He didn't bother to go over any of the paperwork as he should have and me being a trustworthy person took for granted that this company was trustworthy themselves which CLEARLY !!! they are not. The sent me a letter to tell me my arrangement needless to say I was infuriated so I called them TRIED to explain what went on and they just kept repeating the well your sales rep went over your application with you Which he DID not .So I did talk to one manager who did try to help and sent me to the payment center were I made arrangements to pay 200.00 on the following Saturday (Now keep in mind I had just got the paper the same day I had called). So the next thing I get is a call from my bank saying my account was overdrawn because they took a payment out so then there were fees from there taking a payment that I wasn't even informed that they were taking out after making the arrangement for the 200.00.

So there again the right hand doesn't know what the left hand is doing or there plain incompetent and from where I sit I think it's the latter because regardless of who made the arrangement with me as your employee and taking care of this account and taking the money out of my account IF!!! at anytime YOU SHOULD READ!!!! THE NOTES!! idiots.

And that's being quite nice about it. So For All of you that are thinking of Dealing with this company BEWARE!!! they LIE!! And Cheat you for what's in it for them NOT the customer.

AND Progressive I know a lot of people and you can bet Your!! last dollar they will All know how you do BAD!!

Business!!!!!! So for all you consumers go on down the road from this mattress place or what ever it is your buying a little higher price is better than supporting a company that doesn't give to hoots in *** about the people who give them a reason for being.

Product or Service Mentioned: Progressive Leasing Furniture Leasing.

Reason of review: poor customer service, processing issues,payment issues,and the loss of money from over draft fees and other charges.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Being lied to and miss lead.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Feb 05, 2016.

Comments

Its pretty bad when a company has a pissed off customer page just goes to show how really *** you are so this will be the last post for me hopefully other people see you for what you really are thieves and Drama queens. LOSE!!! my email.

No I posted it to the correct leasing company ( progressive leasing) south Jordan Utah. Don't try and put it off as it being progressive financial because they are NOT the same company you people are ignorant and know your screwing people over and insist on doing it to whom ever you can one day it will all catch up with you and soon. Not to many more people will keep putting up with your *** and you all will be out of thievery.!!!

to Anonymous South Jordan, Utah, United States #1109526

Please note that the number listed in each response to a concern, is a direct line to a Customer Relations Manager. By calling that line, you may discuss situations such as this.

We strive to be above board with our customers. Our hope in this situation, as it is with each concern that is brought to our attention, is that we can assist you with resolving your concerns.

Please give us a call at 877-593-2520. We appreciate your time.

South Jordan, Utah, United States #1109115

Thank you for bringing your concern to our attention. If you have indeed posted this concern regarding “Progressive Financial”, you may wish to contact them at 800-566-3053.

However, based on the details of your concern we believe you meant to address Progressive Leasing.

If you would like to discuss your concern with us, please give us a call at 877-593-2520. We appreciate your time.