1K views

The furniture company is also in on the lies they tell you. The furniture company tell you Progressive Finance will take the first payment from you in 30 days, that is a lie!!

They take it in 10 days and they will mix up the paper word so you won't see it. The furniture company even told Progressive that they delivered my furniture the same day and paid them! I called them on all their tricks and lies. Told them don't deliver anything to my home because I don't do business with crooks!

I don't want that cheap stuff anyway, you have to order out of a book and they don't even have the prices in the book. I saved my money and went to a real furniture store that you see on t v.

It was well worth it! And I will be calling the Better Business and The Attorney General.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of furniture. Progressive Leasing needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned furniture in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Progressive Leasing.

Comments

South Jordan, Utah, United States #965594

Thank you for bringing your concern to our attention. If you have indeed posted this concern regarding “Progressive Financial” you may wish to contact them at 800-566-3053.

However, based on the details of your concern we believe you meant to address “Progressive Leasing”.

Progressive Leasing provides a unique No Credit Needed lease purchase option. We are a lease company not a finance company – we do not charge interest and we do not provide loans. We partner with retailers all over the country to provide consumers with another ownership option.

We strive to be above board with our customers and our hope is that we can assist you with your concerns. You can find more information on us by visiting www.progleasing.com.

If you would like to discuss your concern with us, please give us a call at 877-898-1970.

We appreciate your time.