Additional Fees
Interest Rate
Privacy and Data Security

I paid my contract in full through early buyout as offered on the website. I called to confirm this after receiving an email that They would be debiting my account again.

I was reassured on the phone several times that my account was closed and that my bank account information was removed from their billing system. I then proceed to get charged an additional $35 two weeks later. When I called to complain they tell me to send a fax of my bank statement containing the charge- so I do. When I didn’t hear anything back, I called again and spoke to an agent who informed me that the supervisor deemed the documents I sent as unapcceptable.

Note that while I spoke to them on the phone the last two times they verified that they did in fact wrongly charge me an additional payment… So I am unsure how the documentation I sent could be unacceptable. She tells me I need to give them full access to my bank account using some software called “logic” something or other. She stated that she was sending the link to my phone number so that I could complete the process, however I never received a link. I now have to call them back to try again to get a refund for money they admittedly took from my account after the contract was already paid in full.

What an absolute mess this is, I have paid for this couch twice now in interest and when I am wrongfully charged after being assured that my information is not in the system any longer...getting the refund back is this difficult??? I have paid this company almost 2000 and they are being petty over $35.

The agents are pleasant enough, but not helpful in actually RESOLVING the issue. Beyond frustrated and disgusted at how the company treats its’ customers...

Product or Service Mentioned: Progressive Leasing Furniture Leasing.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Company wrote 1 public responses to the review from Feb 06.

Comments

ProgressiveLeasingLLC
Progressive Leasing Verified Representative

We apologize for any frustration you have experienced and want to thank you for bringing your concern to our attention. We strive to provide an excellent customer experience and hope we can do the same for you.

We encourage you to reach out to us at 877-593-2520 so we can resolve this situation for you in a timely manner. We look forward to hearing from you!