I was approved for over $1000.00 and I picked a new fridge that had a markdown sale of $800 at Conn's home plus store. I paid the deposit of $63 and I was able to get my fridge delivered to my home for $79.99 which was added to the charge along with my purchase through the credit line.

Three weeks later, my first month payment of $107.00 is due which I remember that I am supposed to make a payment of $95 a month. They took out $107.00 and sent a statement of the bill to be $107.00 every two weeks and that the remaining balance after the first payment is $2,500.00 or pay off $1,163.00. This is not right! I agreed to pay $95 a month until its paid off!

how do we go from $800 to $2,500.00?

That's more than twice the amount of the product. All I know is this, I will never ever do business with this company again!!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Progressive Leasing Electronics Leasing.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Company wrote 0 private and 1 public responses to the review from Sep 04.

Comments

ProgressiveLeasingLLC
Progressive Leasing Verified Representative

We understand how alarming that must be. We want to assist you in any way possible.

We have searched our system, and unfortunately we couldn’t find a phone number to reach you.

We would like to provide you with a resolution. Please reach out to us at 877-593-2520 so we can help you.