Mabank, Texas

I bought a bedroom set for around 1,200. The contract said that if I paid off the balance in 90 days, no interest would be charged, I just had to call the company within 2 days of delivery to verify the 90 days.

I called and the operator told me my account was not setup yet, to wait until I received a welcome email. No email came, but $89.12 is taken out of my account every 2 weeks.

Tried calling and there is "nothing they can do." With interest my balance is now well over $2,000. I'm just going to pay the amount off ASAP and never finance with this company again.

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment at Progressive Leasing. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Progressive Leasing to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Progressive Leasing furniture financing for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Why didn't you just take the furniture back?

South Jordan, Utah, United States #1007022

Thank you for bringing your concern to our attention. If you have indeed posted this concern regarding “Progressive Financial”, you may wish to contact them at 800-566-3053.

However, based on the details of your concern we believe you meant to address Progressive Leasing.

Progressive Leasing provides a unique No Credit Needed lease option. We are a lease company not a finance company – we do not charge interest and we do not provide loans. We partner with retailers all over the country to provide consumers with another ownership option.

We strive to be above board with our customers and our hope is that we can assist you with your concerns.

You can find more information on us by visiting www.progleasing.com.

If you would like to discuss your concern with us, please give us a call at 877-593-2520. We appreciate your time.

-Progressive Leasing

to Progressive Leasing #1042602

If don't charge interests or fee. Where does the extra 1000$ payment due come from or In her case 800$.

Your company is a scam. What your doing is fraudulent and illegal. But I'm 1 person you won't get.

I've contacted my lawyer and better business Bureau. So you will not win this battle.

same thing happened to me I financed 256.30 and they are billing me 555.00. If I would have known I would have just paid out of pocket and not financed.

I called and they said they could not help me. Someone needs to look into this.